Link to Us
Become an Affiliate
Interested in the site? Want to become an affiliate? No problem! Just follow these simple steps to get in:
1. Review our requirements (below) to make sure your site meets all our criteria.
2. E-mail Jax (click here -- only, you know, replacing the AT and DOT with appropriate marks) with a link to your page and a short message to say why you want to affiliate with us.
3. Wait until we review and reply. If we approve you, you can choose one of the buttons on the bottom half of this page to use to link to us, and we'll choose one of your buttons (if you have one) to link to yours.
Of course, there's just a few simple things to keep in mind when submitting your site:
- Make sure you have content! At least 80% of the site needs to be finished (as in, fewer pages that simply read "coming soon" or "under construction" than there are pages with something on them) before we can consider you. Likewise, although we accept forum affiliates, please make sure there is a significant amount of pages or threads written by the webmasters, administrators, et cetera. We will not affiliate with websites whose content is not at least 75% original (i.e., written by the webmasters/administrators themselves). If there's nothing to see, there's nothing to link to.
- Additionally, please don't allow most of your site to be dominated by site-related pages. As in, please have something on your website besides an "about us" page, the updates page, or anything of this nature. Remember, the more we can see, the better!
- Please make sure your site is easy to navigate and that the layout is easy on the eyes. Unfortunately, most of this webmaster's free time is late at night, so she can't be spending a lot of time trying to find your content or squinting because the colors hurt her eyes. Sorry.
- No porn or illegal material, please. We don't want to get in trouble for linking to something that would actually violate our host's TOS.
- This is a Pokémon site. While we wouldn't dare turn down affiliation offers from sites that don't have anything to do with the franchise, other Pokémon sites get priority. You're free to try anyway if you'd like.
- You absolutely must link back to SRNet in a place where we can easily see it! This is an affiliate program, not a promotion program, unfortunately, so please make sure that we can navigate to our site as easily as our traffic can navigate to yours.
That's all! If all of those terms are agreeable to you, feel free to drop your link in our inbox, and we'll consider adding it to our list.
Link To Us
If, for whatever reason, you feel like linking to us without actually becoming an affiliate, that's totally cool in our book too. Just save one of the buttons below to your own drive (Please do not hotlink!), upload it, and link it to http://www.studio-revolution.net. That's all there is to it!
All of the buttons below are 88x31. If you need something in a different size, don't hesitate to ask. We'd be happy to work on something that fits your layout.